Saturday 9 April 2011

The McCann disappearance profile: Vader is a match!

Having finalized the profile of the offenders involved in the McCann disappearance, I decided that it was time to take a look at the RCMP's chief suspect in the case, Travis Vader.  I came across this article which refers to Vader's history, and was astonished:

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Police+manhunt+centres+suspect+with+long+criminal+history/3290736/story.html

Vader matches my profile of the dominant offender almost exactly!  The problem is that I predicted the dominant offender wouldn't crack, and so far Vader has continued to deny any involvement in the disappearances.  The best strategy police can pursue at the moment is to use Vader to try and find his accomplice, who is more likely to break under pressure.  Good luck to the RCMP.  I believe you have found the right suspect, and will be moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment